The Ferrari F12berlinetta is a mid-engined supercar produced by the Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari. The F12berlinetta replaces the Ferrari 599. The F12berlinetta was officially revealed on the 1st March 2012 and shall be officially debuted at the Geneva Motor Show in 2012.
All Car Wiki Specification Sheet
|Total displacement||6262 cc|
|Maximum power output||545kw at 8250rpm|
|Maximum torque||690Nm at 6000rpm|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Weight distribution||46% front, 54% rear|
|Maximum Speed||340km/h +|
|Fuel consumption and emissions|
|Fuel consumption combined||15L/100km|
Performance and details
The new Ferrari F12berlinetta is powered by a 740hp (545kw) 65 degree, front,-mid mounted V12 engine. The Ferrari F12berlinetta had been speculated to be named the 620 GT or F620 GT and is commonly mistaken as the F12 Berlinetta instead of the Ferrari F12berlinetta (note the lack of a space and the lower case).  The F12berlinetta was also speculated to be powered by the Ferrari FF's 4WD system, however, the car shall be powered by a traditional rear wheel drive layout.
Performance of the Ferrari F12berlinetta is considered supercar territory, accelerating from 0-100km/h in 3.1 seconds, and 0-200km/h in 8.4 seconds. Maximum speed is purported to be over 340km/h (211mph). The V12 engine will produce 80% of maximum torque from 2500rpm before peaking at 690Nm at 6000rpm.
At 1525kg with a lower centre of gravity and shorter wheelbase performance is significantly improved from it's predecessor. Weight was kept down by the design of a new spaceframe chassis and bodyshell that utilises 12 different alloy types and increases rigidity by 20 percent.  The engine sits ahead of the driver sending power to a dual-clutch automated transaxle behind the driver between the rear wheels, giving the Ferrari F12berlinetta a 46% front to 54% rear weight distribution. Aerodynamics have improved with a drag co-efficient of 0.299 resulting in 30% greater effeciency than the old 599 while achieving 76% greater downforce than the old 599.
Brakes are carbon ceramic with magnetically controlled suspension (SCM-E), traction control (F1-Trac), power management, stability control (ESP Premium) are all standard. Interior comforts have been considered with Frau leather trim, carbon fiber and metal accents, increased luggage space and larger boot space.
Pricing is yet to be announced.
Ferrari's 'Aero bridge' on the bonnet results in greater airflow around the car while also generating downforce. Active shutter technology on the brake cooling vent allows the vents to operate only when the brakes are in use at high temperatures. This reduces overall drag during the majority of driving.
The Ferrari F12berlinetta has been clocked around the Fiorano test track in 1 minute 23 seconds, the fastest lap time of a road going Ferrari. 
Ferrari Press Release
Colour Options Gallery
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 "Ferrari Unveils F12belinetta". Ferarri. http://www.f12berlinetta.com/.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Caradvice debuts Ferrari F12berlinetta". http://www.caradvice.com.au/161075/ferrari-f12-berlinetta-the-fastest-ferrari-ever-revealed/.
- ↑ "Ferrari F12berlinetta packs 740 prancing horsepower". CNET. http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-31346_7-57387784-252/ferrari-f12berlinetta-packs-740-prancing-horsepower/.
- ↑ "Ferrari F12berlinetta: The Fastest Ferrari Ever Built". http://jalopnik.com/5889246/ferrari-f12berlinetta-the-fastest-ferrari-ever-built.
- ↑ "It's here: meet the new Ferrari F12 Berlinetta". http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/new-ferrari-f12-revealed-2012-02-29.
- ↑ "Ferrari F12berlinetta: Press release". http://www.ferrari.com/English/GT_Sport%20Cars/GT/Pages/120229-car-Announcing-the-F12berlinetta-the-fastest-Ferrari-ever-built.aspx.
- ↑ "Ferrari F12berlinetta: color configurator". http://www.f12berlinetta.com/#/en/configure/.
- Ferrari F12berlinetta Official Website
- CNET Reviews Ferrari F12berlinetta
- Caradvice Ferrari F12berlinetta
- themortorreport Ferrari F12berlinetta
- Top Gear News Ferrari F12berlinetta
- Jalopnik News Ferrari F12berlinetta
- Ferrari F12berlinetta Specifications Official
- Yahoo Ferrari F12berlinetta News
|« previous — Ferrari road car timeline, 1960s–present|
|FR/FMR/4WD||Luxury Coupe||250GT||330GT||365GT||365GTC/4||GT4 2+2||400||400i||412||456||456 M||612||FF|
|Super Grand Tourer||250||275||365 GTB/4 Daytona||550 Maranello||575M||599 Fiorano||620|
|V12 Supercar||250 GTO||599 GTO|
|RMR||V8 / V6||Dino 206||Dino 246 GT||308GTB||308i||308 QV||328||348||360||458 Italia|
|246 GTS||308 GTS||208||208 Turbo||GTB/GTS Turbo||F355||F430|
|2+2||Dino GT4||Mondial 8||Mondial QV||3.2 Mondial||Mondial t|
|flat-12||365BB||512 BB||512 BBi||Testarossa||512TR||F512M|
|Supercar||250 LM||288 GTO||F40||F50||Enzo Ferrari|